Tuesday 8 November 2016

Onstage 2016,being a display stamper!!

The most exciting part of my first ever onstage was being selected to be one of the display stampers!! I had lots of fun playing with top secret, brand new products! I was sent the products at the beginning of September and here are a few of the projects that I created for the display boards.













When I arrived at Telford I was thrilled to see my name up on a notice board with the other display stampers as well! I still can't quite believe it x

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did!! I bet that was exciting. I love the hexagon box and this DSP is my favorite!!! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the box you created along with your other projects, so sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.