Tuesday 16 August 2016

Handmade business cards.

Well this week has been quite busy what with school holidays etc! I've managed to spend time in my craft room though,making myself some business cards. One of my up lines had this idea. Basically you use all the tiny scraps of cardstock and DSP which everyone has laying around and using the Stampin Up! angel policy stamps (which are in the current catalogue, although I am using last years!)
To make your cards and either print, or do as I have done and print off lots of sticky labels with all your details on and stick them to the back of your little cards. It's win, win! you get lovely personalised business cards to hand out to everyone you see, and you use up a lot of your scraps too! please leave a comment if you have ideas for using up scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.