Thursday 2 June 2016

This week I have been working on various samples using my Stampin'Up! products. I have made three cards, two 3D projects and a scrapbook page. Let me show you how they turned out;






For this card I used my 'six sided sampler' stamp set and punch. I made an A4 sheet of 'patchwork' cardstock which took me a while but was very relaxing! I then cut the sheet  to fit the front of my card. Once attached I added a banner with my sentiment and embossed a die cut leaf with gold embossing powder and stuck this to the front of the card with some lovely gold thread underneath.I am pleased with the result.

This card I wanted to be very simple. I masked an area of about 1inch using sticky notes on watercolour paper,which added texture. With my 'Flowershop' stamps and punch set I stamped one of the flowers randomly in that area using 'Calypso Coral' ink, removed the sticky notes and stamped a small sentiment underneath. I really like this card, it's simple but could be made using any stamp and sentiment,very versatile.

Here I have inked my background to make the grass and the sky and used petite petal stamps and punch to make my flowers (using 'watermelon wonder' cardstock, another fave of mine). the centres of the flowers are candy dots and for the leaves I stamped out the flowers onto 'Pear Pizzazz' cardstock and cut them into leaves. The sentiment is from 'Endless Birthday Wishes' stamp set.

I wanted my scrapbook page to look like an old notice board. I used 'Gorgeous Grunge' to stamp on my page and I have used versamark ink and silver embossing powder on some areas, I am pleased how this came out and will use that idea on other projects too. The photos are of my daughter and our dog when he was a tiny pup (lovely,happy memories!). This is my first ever scrapbook page!

This is my favourite project! I have used the petite petals stamps and punch set again and made a tiny bouquet of flowers,complete with leaves and a vase! For the flower stalks I have used toothpicks which I coloured with 'Pear Pizzazz' ink. The flower centres are candy dots and the vase was made using small circle punches.

Finally I have made a drawer box which can hold standard sized cards.I have decorated with Stampin'Up! designer papers and used candy dots on the drawer  front. I hope you like my projects!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.